Kitchen gadgets are one of the best gifts. I have compiled for you 10 of the best kitchen gadgets for under $20. Are you looking for a gift for a co-worker, your secret Santa, or even a stocking stuffer? I have ya covered. Here are 10 ideas that anyone who spends time in the kitchen would love any of these gifts! AND they won’t break the bank!
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Strainer – Gray | Patented Clip On Silicone Colander | Fits all Pots and Bowls – how easy would this be to just clip this to the side of your pan and strain your pasta?
2. Premium Heat Resistant Meat Chopper, Masher & Smasher for Hamburger Meat – I have this and this is awesome! I especially like to use it when I brown ground meat and break it up.
3. Avocado Cutter Slicer and Pitter 3 in 1 – One tool will cut, pit and slice your avocado!
4. Rachael Ray Lazy Tools Set, Red – I have this in lime green and it is one of my absolute favorite tools in the kitchen! I love being able to set it on the side of the pot!
5. Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer with BlenderBall Wire Whisk – If your family likes pancakes, this is going to be awesome and easy to use!
6. Set of 12 Original Homey Product Taco Holders – I want these! Now!
7. Silicone Bottletop BBQ Baster, Black, 2-Pack – Definitely getting these for my husband! Just put this on top of your bottle of BBQ sauce and go to town.
8. Groupcow Stainless Steel Spaghetti Pasta Measure – How cool is this? This little gadget helps you measure exactly how much pasta you need to cook.
9. Amagabeli 8″x6″ Stainless Steel Cast Iron Cleaner 316L Chainmail Scrubber for Cast Iron – This is an awesome tool to help you get your cast iron skillet clean.
10. Premium Apple Corer – Easy to Use Durable Apple Corer Remover – The core of an apple is a pain in the rear end, and here is my solution to that problem!
Any of these kitchen gadgets would be an awesome gift! I have most of them and love them. Hopefully, this will help you check off your gift list and save a little money!
Joy in Family + Food,
If you loved this post, please share by clicking the picture below!